After I an intense workout at the gym this morning, I decided to cook myself a high protein low carb chicken and egg omelette.
After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
This is a great high protein low carb muscle building meal that you can eat at any time of the day.
I don’t usually eat omelettes for breakfast but when I do I like to try all sorts of ingredients.
This healthy high protein low carb chicken and egg omelette recipe that can easily be adjusted to your own particular tastes.
- 4 cooked to your preference.
- Diced chicken (Chicken breast or chicken fillets)
- Chopped lettuce
- Olive oil I (you can use low cal pan spry if you like)
- Diced red onions
- Diced Tomatoes
- Grated Cheese
You can add whatever ingredients you like, such as ham, chicken, sliced cheese, tomatoes, etc.
Here’s an example of the ingredients that I like in my omelette. Feel free to do the same if you like.
1. Crack 4-5 eggs into an empty bowl
2. Add Half Pint of Whole or Skimmed Milk
3. Whisk with a fork until smooth
4. Chop a chicken breast into tiny pieces and add to the mix (pre-cooked chicken)
5. Add some diced tomatoes
6. Add some grated cheddar cheese
5. Chop and half an onion and add to the mix
7. Whisk with a fork and then add to the hot pan
Once you have added the ingredients, pour the omelette onto the pan and allow it to cook for 5-10 minutes before turning to cook the opposite side.
When it is fully cooked on both sides, you can fold it in half and serve it up on a plate with a protein shake or a cup of coffee.
Hope you found this post useful!
If you are having difficulty finding the time to cook, then there’s a great nutrition book that I’ve been using for a while now that goes more in-depth on how to easily prepare and cook delicious meals, without spending much money on ingredients.
Learn how to easily cook tasty meals for your fat loss or muscle building goals. This is the only cook book you will ever need, that features over 200 easy to cook recipes. Become your personal chef in no time!.
The book contains recipes for bodybuilders, vegans or vegetarians, plus additional trips to get shredded and stay lean all year round. Click here for more details